The hackathon is open to computer programmers and any other tech-oriented people who want to collaborate on projects using software and/or other maker skills.
What to bring?
We will provide:
- internet access
- application development kit
- interactive hardware (Arduino Nano – ESP 8266) badges for each participant
- application cloud account
- sensors, 3D printer, sewing machines
- transport from the city to the venue and back
You are welcome to bring your own:
- soldering irons
- laptop and maybe an additional extension cable
- fabrics, sensors, LEDs copper strip tape
- hot glue gun
- dancing shoes
- creative thinking
- collaborative spirit
- good vibes!
Arduino programming, python, node.js, electronics, security, soldering, sewing, design, 3D printing
Call for volunteers – please send an email to email@example.com if you additionally wish to help the event